Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stircrazy

Oish. Life.

I've driven myself nuts over the past few days figuring out where life is going. Nights have been bad, don't leave me with my thoughts, it really blows, I randomly wake up in the middle of the night just thinking.

I'm a stubborn ass. I've lost my way and drive and motivation and as idiotic as anyone tells me that sounds that is the truth. It's hard to think of life with a schedule, but I guess that's what I have to adjust my thoughts to isn't it?

*edit: Oh duck. Barnyard certainly lives on.

Things are looking up. Maybe its the adrenaline/sleep deprivation going on but hey, getting an income+doing stuff I love. Why not? Have to stop thinking of it as time passing and rather more like new opportunities and people are always back for holz/summer and dude I'm used to transient crossings by now. 5 years ago I thought I'd never see Gil again, 5 years on I've seen her in Jakarta, KL, Cambridge and Miami, and now maybe Shanghai. Global much?

No comments:

Post a Comment