Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rocks, water, sky, trees and me


Oh look there I am, from the eyes of a lomo.

Funny how things always seem so different through the visuals that we choose to depict ourselves through. Flipping through my Tumblr is like taking a visual mindmap through this past 2 months. I just hope when I embark on work or wtv comes next that I keep it up. It really is an amazing way of documenting feelings at points in time.

I sit here, just waiting. My mind likes to run away, far far away.

Maybe I need to check out Tango here. Reconnect with the thread.

Funny how looking back at things just erases so much of the negatives. Wishing to go back to a certain point in time is something I need to adjust to again, and it's not as if I haven't been through it before, far from it, I've been through it too many times, but all I'm doing is waiting for time to wash over the wounds. Scrap that, they aren't wounds, they're bleeding sores right now.

I never liked sappy breakup songs coz they just seemed SO, pathetic, but it's kinda true right? When things don't quite taste the same, when all you want to do is see that person's face, hear their voice. But it's not as if that was paradise either, but somehow the mind makes it so.

I miss you.

Fuck it, I'm in this limbo stage between wanting to move on and being happy about things happening in my life...and just sitting here listless, unable to drag myself away from this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment