Friday, June 11, 2010

It hurts most when the thoughts catch up. All the symptoms of it just kinda collide into a mess that I wake up with a jumble of emotions from high to low and loop over and over again. Time, just wash it through already will you, let the neurons degenerate until it's synthesized into a pure vial of happy memories, but through a foggy screen.

Maybe I'll keep looking for you in others, I don't know. I feel like I'm driving myself nuts, but I feel what I feel, when I feel. How can I control it? You can't can you.

How do you confront the realities of growing up? Of work, of returning to a life that seems, well a lifetime ago. Remind yourself that it wasn't too long that you were equally as confused, moving from a levels to starting a new life in college. We all adjust, we really do, and whether we like it or not, kicking or screaming, we make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment