Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life goals

The worst feeling in all this world is losing your own drive and passion.

It really is. At least the days are looking up, new goals are kinda forced into place, but they have to be otherwise my sanity will seriously go. It's just looking at life one day at a time rather than as a lifetime. Live in the moment truly, and never ever lose yourself. It's painful.

Sometimes something happens in the present that you know you'll immortalize in your memory forever. Maybe that moment will stay with you until the day you die, not tampered with the haziness of forgetting, but crystal emotions. The human mind plays so many tricks on you. Perhaps for once who I wanted to be was who I am at that point in time and I was unwilling to let go, but we're always searching for ourselves aren't we?

Perhaps I'm still in your heart, but what if the day comes that you're gone and I'm still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment