Saturday, July 10, 2010

Singapore visiting

Had a wonderful dinner with close(r) friends and acquaintances talking about life and other people we kinda know. Funny how with this bunch of people who haven't known me before university years, the talk flows pretty well. Maybe the longer you know someone and their past history the more entangled you get in opinions, views, past arguments and the lot. But also, the ones that are still your friends from the start really are lifelong ones.

Shopping tomorrow. Woohoo.

Maybe we all want a relationship because when we can't find reasons to love ourselves, we know that they are there for us exclusively. Maybe that's why I was scared all along, but oh well, back on my own center of gravity. There's life to worry about now.

I no longer collect my thoughts and experiences post apocalypse to want to share with you. As I said, it takes two to Tango, so it's your move. I still feel niggling worry for you every so often but whatever, life comes and goes in its stream, I'll see you someday, and someday you'll mean less to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment