Two people that no longer exist in the mortal realm but will forever live on in their inspiration. Funny isn't it? Takes death to confront life, takes death to face up to reality.
Sitting in 402 Economics with Ruediger Bachmann ruminating about how money only exists because we don't know when the world will end. Lol. I still like how that tangent-ed me off into thinking about what would I really do if I knew the world was going to end tomorrow...probably for now buy that pair of CIF's and Tango the night away. Oh, and still, tell people what I really thought about them, and do the crazy things I've always wanted to do. Jump out of a plane. GO TO GODDAMN MACHU PICCHU.
But yes, Randy and Morrie rocked. They did/do. That'll probably be another bucketlist thing I wana do, send his wife a letter/email.
You wonder how in life you can impact other people, probably not on the scale these two did, but you can start somewhere, with the people around you. In this age it's easy not to care, "MYOB!", all the asian-ness of that, but come on. In the debate on fundamental goodness or badness, I still think I'm the eyore, but with the tigger bounce...sometimes.
The best conversations are the really deep ones. Honest.
Told you you'll love it! It's okay to be the eeyore sometimes, tigger has his bad days too! <3
ReplyDelete