Thursday, July 29, 2010

Contradictions

Life is full of contradictions. Do this, do that, aspire for the greatest things in life, don't fear, just jump. But with hardly a safety net when the world comes crashing down around you. Which part of you in every choice you make, do you carve out that tiny bit of worry and doubt and lock it within yourself so that when you're disappointed eventually, you can always unlock that doubt and go, "I knew it, I knew I wasn't good enough."

How much can you balance between caring too much and caring too little. Love, Career, Family, Histories, Unresolved presents, Futures yet to be. You carve our your own road, it's like walking into the darkness with nary a torch in your hand. But trust. That guides us. Logic. Faith. Emotions. When it feels right, it is so right. Never doubt decisions, never regret decisions or choices.

Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment