If only life was that easily restarted.
Oh well, Tango was good, reconnected with a lot of the basics. Car decided to conk out in the parking lot. Got BCG email for first round. Shit. This is life in my hands right now.
I'm absolutely terrified.
But there's a full moon risin'
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night.
Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.
When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night.
Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.
When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.
Sigh. Life. Thanks for showing you care though. Ladybugs. I pick up the crumbs of your care, just have to remind myself not to expect anything more.
No comments:
Post a Comment