I post best when I'm feeling emotions. But sometimes they really are overwhelming to the point I turn incoherent.
Spent Wednesday with Judy in Kerrytown, back to the fishnchip place, god their salmon burger is awesome. It was a fun time wandering among stores, trying cupcakes, acting stupid with cookie-cutter cutouts and awesome awesome paper prints. More trinket stores and a spice shop which just made me want to have a kitchen like Nigella's and cook exotic spiced food everyday, then I get brought back down to earth by remembering how lazy I would be to do that every single day and more likely than not the spice would sit there until it turned mouldy or something.
Zingerman's for dessert, awesome cake as always. Took the bus up north, wandered around the dude and the reflection pool then headed up to find the wave field by the FXB where more random photo-taking ensured. Headed home and finished cooking the risotto before Tango.
Irrationality creeps in at the worst times. Always. Sometimes I wish I didn't feel so much, but perhaps feeling is better than being an ice cold block. At least that's what they say.
No comments:
Post a Comment