Wednesday, May 12, 2010

把悲傷留給自己

It's time to move on. Do what you preach.

Courses were set a long time ago. Appreciate the fact they were allowed to cross so briefly, but don't long for more. That's all there is to it. You threw it off course for a little while, so I have to keep reminding myself, don't go hunting for ladybugs. Just don't have expectations, that's when you'll be pleasantly surprised. Of course the danger is that one too many surprises and the expectations start forming.

Maybe I wasn't as strong as I thought I could be. But no biggie, you reminded me that I have to be. There really isn't an alternative.It's hard thinking that crossing some arbitrary threshold I can no longer call you mine. But what can you do with courses set long before anything happened. It's been a short time but it feels so much longer than that. You keep saying there's so much more to find out about, maybe all I want is to feel this. now.

For now I'll just fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment