I'm not a daily blogger, mainly because reading back on day blogs from KLASS days was just mundane detailing of the days events. Yet I have decided to attempt to be one for this final week of A2 days just because. Maybe I'll read back on it and the little details will slip my mind, but most likely these posts will just act as a trigger until some far time into the future where the current dates and days become days in the past, no longer holding sentimental meanings as I say goodbye to those in the future present.
So yesterday after a bout of tennis thrashing by Allison, I headed to Cafe Japon with Dian and Fareza to try out their tea special. Cakes were awesome, tea was good, company was great. Though the reminiscing on life and future was quite depressing. Cameras out in full force. Headed to some antique shop where I picked up a great pair of earrings for 6 bucks and then off to the public library where I found another faerie door! Then wading through the pond outside the League in a bid to finish off the tradition that was started at orientation.
Tried the Jolly Pumpkin with Ami and Paul, good cocktails, amazing fries and again, excellent company. It was an entertaining night that began with the question, "if a girl kisses another girl on a drunken night and that pisses off her bf, does that count as cheating?". This night was finished off with Paul administering the census in my living room =.=. lol.
Today, north campus exploring with Judy and Kerrytown Farmers market/lunch. Ah bliss. Last Tango lesson tonight.
It's funny that once I stop thinking of this as "lasts" I start to enjoy it so much more. Am I ready to leave, mentally prepared, physically, totally not! 2nd step: Folding and taping the boxes ready for the stuff. Everytime Fareza talks to me she asks how packing is progressing and all I can say is...it's not going anywhere quite yet. It's only Wednesday, I'll have time.
I fell into sleep grasping your palms in mine and soon I could no longer feel them in that state between waking and slumber but I knew you were there and perhaps I found peace. Just act as though we have all the time in the world, and I'll be fine, because when I stop moving my thoughts catch up with me. So can I keep running? It's learning to let go when the time comes that's the hardest thing to accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment