Saturday, September 26, 2009

Procrastination

Wonderful word that...when I finally found out what it means I still think it's such an apt word to be used in almost every aspect of life. My life at least.

Blogs are always such interesting things to read. How people choose their persona's that they want on display. It's like crafting a model of your thoughts and actions. So I've been wasting away the Friday afternoon watching the latest epi of America's nxt top model and reading a blog which I linked from quaintly's about a taxi driver who had a phd from Stanford and was kicked out of his research job which resulted in him having to drive taxis in Singapore. Very insightful look into preconceptions of people, definitely an example of "never judge a book by its cover".

Lookbook is another addictive thing that Dian has just introduced me to. Gr. But it's got me itching to go shopping now...

There are dishes to be washed in the sink. I don't feel like washing them. Definitely suffering senioritis to the max.

Can you really feel lonely in a crowd of people. Sometimes I still feel that I can't talk. Really talk.
I haven't felt the thrill of a challenge in some time. I haven't taken things for what they are rather than always thinking and contemplating about what I'd ultimately get of it. I haven't been able to do something just for the hell of it, with no reason or benefit.

Sometimes when you meet someone new, maybe you'd hope they would stay that way. New. When you get to know people more, sometimes all you find is everything that you wouldn't want to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment