Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eyes Wide Shut

I sprawl here trying desperately to fend off the sleep that is descending upon me. I don't know why I bother seeing how it doesn't matter what time I sleep, I have woken up at 7am more or less the past two days. Jetlag  SUCKS ASS. I'm so mentally exhausted its not funny. The PMS-el weather isn't helping anyone. It rains, then it drizzles, then it stops, then it starts, and apparently that is the forecast for the next 3 days. BUGGER IT.

Moving was hectic, but this year much faster. Need to buy groceries desperately and set up Comcast, then maybe the living room won't look so pitiful. Room is exponentially bigger than last yrs, but layout is exactly the same, sense of familiarity I guess. Sticking photos on the walls made it look much roomier. I like my room =).

Back to AA. Back to running around finding txtbks, impossibly long queues at the start of the sem as everyone rushes to buy their crap/sort out bank stuff etc. bah humbug. I'm too old for this.

I'm on the brink of being sick. I just feel it. How dyu stop that! The overwhelming list of THINGS TO DO  has also started. Kill me. I have a feeling I'll be eating out ALOT more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment