Monday, September 14, 2009

9:27

I sit here with my cup of Java taking a long pause before I have to launch myself into the deep end of today's activities. In the next 10 hours I shall be running around campus attending classes, sorting out YHO things, buying txtbks, eating lunch, printing stuff, getting ready to go and meet recruiters before coming back to slump on the couch and attempt to cook dinner...*shudder*. Not mentally prepared for this.
Maybe I'll post something when I'm back and report on the day and hopefully its smooth sailing.

Time: 1:15am
Music: Faye Wong
Mood: Sleepy/Terrified/Overwhelmed

Woooo, I'm about to float off to the land of fairies and pixies where I don't have to worry about mundane things like jobs and finding them. Can't someone just give me $?
Yeah I don't know what to say. It's been eventful dressing up in the business attire, walking around attempting to sell the product i.e YOU. My heels gave me blisters. Not happy. Stupid heels.

Otherwise classes were fine. I realized I don't remember 405. Not in any meaningful detail anyway...die. Histart 386 is actually really fascinating, I do better analyzing paintings than I do graphs anyway. 411 was dead boring as usual and I have issues with his accent.

Should start updating pics from the football game soon. It was EPIC.

"Let the world know you as your are not as you think you should be, because sooner or later if you are posing, you will forget the pose and then...where are you?" ~Fanny Brice

No comments:

Post a Comment