Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lazy Friday

I love Fridays with only one discussion in the morning. Actually, I'd like Fridays some more if I didn't even have that class. Right now I'm gna need to run through all the crap that I need to do to prepare for job hunting season. I'm screwed, I'm screwed, I'm screwed.

Half the fact is that I'm so afraid of failing that I don't even want to put my 100% effort into throwing myself into the deep end. But maybe that is what I need to do in order to feel satisfied that I've really tried everything I could.

But I'm still at the point where I don't know what I want to do.

Then we come back to the age old statement that girls have one more option over guys. Marriage. But if anything that's the last thing I'd ever do in my life. Cannot stand the idea of having to rely on a guy for money 1, coz you should never ever rely on someone else 100%. 2, coz guys are gits. They just are.

No biggie I guess. Take things as they come. There's always a gap year I can do probably...and I guess KL will always have a job somewhere...does seem that I'm selling out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment