Friday, August 7, 2009

Lackadaisacal

NO MORE!

10 weeks have passed, and yes, I have survived my internship a bit battered, a bit bruised. But still alive. What have I gained? A bunch of really cool people, a bit of spending $ and a sense of accomplishment.

Wrapping up was kinda sad, I'll miss ta pau-ing from the little lane round the corner, the lunchtimes that everyone looks forward to starting from 8:30am and the post-stonage that lasts til balik rumah time =).

I won't miss waking up early. Or filing.

Well hopefully will be in contact with some of the people in the office =).

Meanwhile I'm getting panicked about Lilian who has gone missing. Shit shit shit. Damn freaked out as of now.

Quaintly had a good post about the internship blues that she's been facing too. It's true tho, working life makes you jaded. I don't understand how people still feel like doing anything after work wraps up. Surprising, school is equally as lamentably blah, but somehow still feels like you have a life. Prob. coz there's always something happening ala extracurriculars, sports etc. Graduation is definitely gna be bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment