Woooo, Vicki Cristina Barcelona was a hell of a movie. Strangely unsatisfied with the ending since I thought it'd end with someone being killed ala Camus' L'Etrange, seemed to be building up to that, but felt it was kinda cut short! Needed way more drama, and dang, Penelope Cruz is sexy! Should I start getting worried that I find checking out hot women way more interesting than men?Found Miss Tse over the weekend, was entertaining, loadsa good food, Ham Yu Fa Lam Po is officially my new fav. dish in Overseas =). Tried to get into Skybar but it was PACKED, debated flirting with fat white tourist in the corner looking absolutely bored with his fiancee/wife/gf who had gone to the bathroom and who happened to keep glancing me and Cris's way =P, eee sick.
Having some interesting convos with the girlfriends. Jin is currently saying what's the pt of a relationship when she can get equally as much satisfaction from having girl-friends who know her better than a guy every would. Can't disagree with her really, but I'm still gunning for the fact that theres something missing (i.e. the physical part of the relationship), which isn't to say more important than emotional connection, but they enhance each other.
I'm kinda envious of the people who just fall into relationships so easily. Is it really that easy to find so many people you like enough to want to wake up next to? To want to sit across the table from during meals, to share experiences with? It's a hard question to answer I guess, but truly love is blind.
Don't we all wish to be the one girl who can make that one guy fall for her so hard that he's willing to do anything for her? Don't we want to be able to impact someone else to the very core of their soul, to make every other relationship after her nothing more than a hunt to recreate the connection that was once there?
I have to stop watching romantic movies =S.
I thought the point of a boyfriend over all the girlfriends is the sex? And the very good conversations. I love girls who can hold an interesting conversation.
ReplyDeleteDon't even try Skybar over weekends without a reservation.
And I think scarlett is hotter. Penelope has just a bit too much of the latina maid look sometimes.
Yeah no duh to the first part. But there are somethings that only ure gf's know that the boys never will find out :) haha.
ReplyDeleteLatina maid?! Have you watched VCB?!
stop watching romantic movies. Boys are for sex.
ReplyDelete