A million thoughts often pass my head from the moment I wake up to the moment my head hits the pillow. Meetings, people to meet, people I should meet, people I should be keeping up with and recently it feels as though I'm not doing that. That every single day there's someone out there that I should be catching up with about life and all I'm doing is chasing appointments, making appointments and forgetting them just as easily. There's not enough time in the day to truly catch up with everyone who means something to me. Sporadic emails, calls, txts, messages, across phones, skypes, gchats, face to face meetings. Schedule has been on a hectic roll very recently as slowly but surely everyone finds their niches and re-establishes themselves after university.
It's a fun time, but also so far removed from a time where I had classes, lectures, YHO events, meetings. I remind myself of Sheldon in some ways, in that there's always a schedule-except mine is just to NOT stop moving-. But I think the thing I fear most is to jump off that bandwagon into a non-schedule-less world. That would scare me. Because it would make me realize that despite all my movement, it really accounts to nothing in the end, the world is not going to stop spinning.
No comments:
Post a Comment