Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy?

http://www.fastcompany.com/1820974/buyology-martin-lindstrom-global-happiness

Food for thought. What was life like without living our lives and earning our earnings by sitting in front of a screen, a keyboard and moving boxes around. Seriously, the more I look at WHAT it is that I actually do, the more I am in wonder that I actually get paid for it. Corporate. Yeah. Corporate.

Got my Cambridge Satchel-gorgeous stuff, absolutely gorgeous, beats a Chanel any day :). And how else to treat it then to a glorious rain-stormed Lee Hom concert in Stadium Merdeka. heh, so like life isn't it, that the day I debut a new bag it rains =S. Speaking of which, I can stare at Lee Hom on a screen...forever. Truly. Hot.

Tennis balls by the net. Probably 50 of them. 50 netted tennis balls. Jeezus, new goal is to make that count half. I rather have a long shot than a net shot. Might just regret it soon.

Good catchup with Michigan girls over quite frankly disgusting French Toast the Last Polka + Amazing Deep Dark Chocolate to soothe the pangs of disappointment. Sitting outdoors talking about Central Banks, Devil Wears Prada moments and flying across half the world to prove a point. Ah. Everything's changed yet nothing's really changed has it?

No comments:

Post a Comment