I havn't really written about Tango in this blog, obviously because theres a whole other blog dedicated to the trials and tribulations of that damn dance.
But I guess I decided to mix a little of that into this hodgepodge of thoughts that I call my personal blog.
Been slightly-a-little-sorta jaded by it recently. I attribute it to the intense festivals and getting slightly exasperated at my own feet for starting to hurt more often than not, and I just think it's the heels that make it so necessary for me to go and get foot massage every so often.
I'm still fighting to stop dancing to the inner critique and to dance with the person standing in front of me instead. Eeps, but the workshop with Tamara and Mauro reminds me how much more I have to work on-connecting with the right hand, not dropping the hip at the turn, to stop anticipating-I think it drive me nuts sometimes, the moment I concentrate on perfecting one area of the dance then do I forget the other area, and in general the thing becomes a mess when above all I forget how it is to FEEL. That raw feeling of just following is honestly the thing I keep trying to recreate and the more I learn steps, the more I learn how to perfect the dance, the more it disappears.
Argh.
再唱不出這樣的歌曲
聽到都會紅著臉躲避
No comments:
Post a Comment