Monday, June 27, 2011

Pain

Every fibre of my being is currently ache-ing after a full weekend of killer sports. I am definitely proud of:

1) Surviving Bootcamp
2) Getting a good tennis whacking on Saturday, strokes getting better!
3) Running 10k in an hour 15 and kept going for the final 2 km

I think it's funny because it hurt more for me to walk than it did to run (no thanks to a million squats on friday) so it forced me to keep running for the 10k even when I was kind of tired. TBH, I wasn't getting a stitch so it probably wasn't a running out of energy thing, more like an owch my bloody thigh muscles are in so much pain that I have to stop and then more of, shit it hurts more walking so start running again. Also, running is equally as boring as swimming laps =.=.

Anyway, tennis was another good week of practicing the groundstrokes. Need to work on approach shots! eeps.

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused, when I asked you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been California dreaming


Edit: 1:12:46 by net time (timing chip) and 1:13:31 (gun time)-Rank 150/3910 Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment