Monday, March 15, 2010

SB spillover

Oh I do wish I were in London right now instead of sitting in AA attempting to study for my GMAT.

4 hours that determines in part where you end up for an MBA. What shit.
Another semi-productive day spent sitting in Sweetwaters with my girlies studying. I love coffeeshop hangout days. Much less distracting than sitting at home where the bed and TV are. After this week its intensive GMAT-ing until it's all over. I'm attempting to motivate myself by reminding myself that its $250 that I'm wasting on this exam so it better be one heck of an attempt at it.

Had MCN yesterday, after chaotic rehearsals on friday and saturday, the actual performances wasn't w/o its glitches as well, but all in all, we had <3. Plenty of it. Went for Milonga after which was fun stuff! Best yet.

Highlights of the week:

-Loads and loads of coffee
-Loads and loads of dancing, Tango+Ribbon
-Getting semi-picked up by Saferide driver. LOL.
-Got an amazing milonga
-Hang out times
-Marvelous weather.

Back to reality.

Deadlines approaching, and I want them here, yet I don't because that just means I'm all the more closer to graduation. I'm scared. Been reminiscing over freshman yr memories and it just reminds me how in 3 short years we've all really matured. From laundry noobs to semi-professional cooks (kinda), we've learnt how to brave the wilderness of semi-adulthood/independence. Or at least we've just been doing a lot more illegal stuff. =P.

It's like a perfect dream I have to wake up from.

Life doesn't need a road all the time, I'll pave it as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment