It's been a coffee and danced filled week. Starbucks, Comet. Omg, I tasted jasmine notes in Fareza's coffee! That was amazing.
The weather has really changed moods, for sure. It was warm enough to go out in a cardigan tonight which is such a refreshing change!
Started intermediate with the Argentine Tango Club. I didn't like the teachers as much, but I definitely feel its a lot more technical and the plus side is that it does draw more people so that practica was much more fun coz I got more dances. It's funny because about 6 months ago I was the person sitting at the side wondering when I would be able to dance like some of the dancers, and now I'm the one who's getting looked at. Amazing.
Temporary high for now. Booked parents' flights and all, looking forward to grad, but also quite sad coz I'm leaving this part of the world that I've made my life for 3 short years. Seems like a lifetime though. I've definitely made amazing friends for life. But it's also strengthened my bonds with those from back home, who I know for sure now will be part of my life for a long time more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment