Monday, December 3, 2012

Silver bells

Hear the snow crunch
See the kids bunch
This is Santa's big scene
And above all this bustle
You'll hear...
Silver bells, silver bells

Picturesque scenes taken from the 5th floor window of Apt 507-721 South Forest, Ann Arbor. Earlier while ordering my Mario Badescu, I was digging through old emails to find my original signup address, and for a moment smiled as I remembered the tons of packages that would come knocking on 721 S. Forest every so often.

I signed my painting 1/11/12 and only just realized yesterday that it should have read 1/12/12. It has only just hit me that it's already December, I don't know where this year went, and I always repeat it, but this year has been nothing short of eventful.

Jan:  Resolutions, bootcamp starts in a bid to fit into my skirts
Feb: Impromptu Bali lush getaways
March: St Patty's day, lost my itouch
April: Ong Shunmugam cheongsam making, family portraits, Shanghai visiting
May:Work crazies
June: Italy trips, tea times with friends
July: More Italy trips, KLASSICS reunited-KLASSICS un-reunited
August: Hong Kong visiting, Perhentian dive times, Italians visiting
Sept: Pool side chills, itching, Sashimi buying, white water rafting
Oct: Birthdays, crazy script shooting, cupcake making
Nov: Bangkok visiting, go-kart racing, saying goodbyes
Dec: Jlo concerts, art weekends, Christmas Parties and holidays, NYE with a bang

No comments:

Post a Comment