Thursday, February 18, 2010

Willpower

It's something we always need to learn how to improve. Delayed gratification =).

I'm getting worse at it when it comes to food though. It's a continuous struggle between one half of me going, NO MORE SUGAR! and  the other half whose sweet-tooth is freaking insane. In Kuen Cheng I used to drink a bottle of coca-cola every single day. Given my family's penchant for diabetes on both sides of the family, its kinda good I've stopped that!

Unfortunately the best kind of foods are the ones loaded with the most unhealthy things...god, so unfair.

1 week to Cancun. Should have gone gymming today but I'm still  acheing from monday. I'll probably go tomorrow after class. Nothing like a good workout to get the endorphins going. Midterms over for now! WOOO. psyched.

We need willpower in all aspects of our life. Willpower to concentrate on studies when there are a host of other things to get distracted by. Which reminds me I should go concentrate on my GMATS again. Sigh. Willpower when it comes to buying Tango shoes.  ARGH. Those things will be the death of me.
Willpower to exercise. Life is about finding a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment