Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In the still of the night

There's something about darkness enveloping you and the heavy lids of sheer fatigue due to exercise and too much brain work over cost of living that acts like a drug to me. Apparently sleep deprivation works like alcohol does. Now I know why people study so late, tsk tsk.

I was walking to the Union couple of hours ago and instead of lamenting over the distance, I decided hey, it is good to walk, at least to have the ability to without needing aid. Without worrying about painful knees. Spring in my step, albeit with a little bit of knee creaking already. omg. no!

Needless to say it's all about the frame of mind you're in. I think there's a trigger to everyday. My trigger tonight was having my hair all bouncy and in place for once. Such a change. That was what I'll coin my trigger mood reason.

I think the endorphins from bootcamp are seriously making me deliriously optimistic. This is why I love exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment