Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is me until 12:30pm tomorrow.


The squirrel outside my window scratching itself is more entertaining than my notes.



Mothereffing Italian professor who doesn't know his material, doesn't know how to explain other material, has an accent that is incomprehensible with monotonous undertones which results in 99% of the class in a comotose state who doesn't know how to handle a mike and makes me wince everytime he laughs into it. Chicken scratch for handwriting and photocopied notes littered with underlinings and notation with cutoff photocopying so the lines don't even make sense and even if I had a clean copy I have no idea where these concepts are coming from, because he might as well be throwing chemistry equations at me. No midterm feedback so no idea what I got wrong anyway in the MC's and exam in 14 hrs. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment