Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's like...

Lack of sleep... 
Terribly careless quiz...
Unable to sign up for a class...
Rejected for a position...
Classes where you dno wats going on...
Work...
Rainy day without umbrella...
Cooking...
Uncooperative Laundry...
Paper and homework...
Morning work..
Class...
Meeting...
Groceries...
Repeat.

Sometimes it's like...not your day. Period.

And the worst part is where you don't even know what makes you feel happy anymore.

I've always stated that I write best when I'm feeling emotional and I seem to have dipped back into it again. Maybe I'll run a regression on my happiness and on the right is definitely a -exam coefficient.

But perhaps my R bar squared wnt increase =S. WTF. I hate econometrics.

No not really, there seems to be a barrier with that subject. It's as thought I'm set into this self-fulfilling prophecy that since I bombed the midterm I have no more faith in my ability to score high and therefore by doing so actually explicitly impact how well I do. Pygmalion in the classroom for sure.

I'm really a coward. As much as I say I like a challenge I totally shrink when I fail to conquer it. I only like challenges when I win. Which is totally the wrong frame of mind to be in.
I realize that framing is always important. If you think the day will be good and act as though it will, the stars will probably align and it shall! Either that or expect the worst in everything and have a laugh. Like how I expected the laundry wouldn't be done when I went down 5 flights and lo and behold there were 10 mins left. So I sighed and trudged back into the lift and went up to cook.

Sometimes you just have to accept things.

Is it bad that sometimes my happiest part of the day is when I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment