It's that time of the year again. No, not Christmas. End of Fall Semester finals. The moment where everyone ditches the bars/clubs/parties for the UGLI/Grad Library/Dude/Anywhere with a table and chair!
Where competition heats up..."Dude, I like totally didn't sleep last night coz I was finishing my 10 page paper/studying for my final.." "Well dude I've gotten 5 hrs of sleep in the past 3 days"...quite pathetic I feel. First off, coz it's probably your own fault that you didn't start a 10 page paper before 3 finals landed on you. Sometimes I think it's totally pathetic that we attempt to justify how hard working we are by measuring how little sleep we get.
Meanwhile I'm procrastinating from reading about Heteroskedasticity as always by blogging. I'm not sure why, I think it just gives me an avenue to lay down my thoughts before I turn mental over my panic about my grade for 406. I mean I've been anticipating this final ever since I totally bombed the Midterm and I HAVE to get high marks. There's nothing to it. That's the only way I'm even going to scrape a B.
Not at a happy place right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment