So first day, walked and walked and erm...walked. Explored Toronto, went to Chinatown for Dimsum, down to the harbour to lepak and walked back up to the Shopping mall. We walked a total of 50 blocks! Mad. Went up the CN tower for dinner, was fun eating at the revolving restaurant, but glass floor was nothing to shout about, saw better at Macau Tower. Visited U of Toronto then us extremely lazy people ended up back in the hotel watching Mean Girls and other misc. crap on TV. Went out for Sushi dinner after and all you can eat Sashimi..MMM, was yum. Meanwhile I was panicking over the two midterms I had yesterday. Sigh, they really know how to ruin Fall Break.
In my own words:Death Valley-"Rocks mah"
Niagara Falls-"Water lor"
lol.
Spectacular water tho. Maid of the Mist was way fun, even though I got drenched and the weather was miserably cold, which probably is the reason why I'm sick now. Bah Humbug.
Now its back to reality and more panicking. Its end Oct already! a month to Miami! woohoo
excuseeeee meeeee, jo bros and ummm, high school reunion nonsense is not crap okay. LOL.
ReplyDelete