I often don't know why things happen the way they do. Why do people come into our lives and make a mess of it? Why have I lost my dad? Why have I lost my aunt? Why have so many people that I know through various degrees of separation passed away recently? Why have I lost my job? Why have I lost so much focus over the years?
I don't believe in God. I believe there is something greater than us, however not in the manner we've prescribed it to ourself as. I cannot trust in something if I fundamentally do not believe in it. No matter what anyone says.
Often I find myself thinking, this isn't fair. It's not. When has life ever been fair? I've lived by the doctrine that what you do is something of your choice. Once upon a time I believed in fate, in retribution, in karma. Now all I seem to believe in, is that life is what it is. Who knows? Who knows indeed.
I don't believe in God. I believe there is something greater than us, however not in the manner we've prescribed it to ourself as. I cannot trust in something if I fundamentally do not believe in it. No matter what anyone says.
Often I find myself thinking, this isn't fair. It's not. When has life ever been fair? I've lived by the doctrine that what you do is something of your choice. Once upon a time I believed in fate, in retribution, in karma. Now all I seem to believe in, is that life is what it is. Who knows? Who knows indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment