Friday, January 18, 2013

Back to Basics

I've found myself in situations at the start of this year where I've been in the company of plenty of old friends. When I say old, I mean friendships that are now reaching past the first decade already. At the same time there's been a healthy mix of new people that have also become my regular bunch of 'kakis' to the extent that I often find myself dealing with intertwining social groups all at the same place. It's a nice feeling to have that :).

But as soon as one part of life seems to be rocketing off at lightning speed there's yet other areas of life that I've let slip a little, like family, or ambition, or health. I often think it's like trying to balance on a BOSU ball, constantly, constantly trying to find balance. Still sorting it out I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment