I started out October on quite a high-determined in fact to make it a good month, "my" month. Somehow it kinda worked out, birthday went smoothly and I know definitely now that I am getting too old to club =S. Foot massages at dodgy Thai places at 2am in the morning made this birthday something extra different, that's for sure. There goes cycle 2 of my zodiac! Whether 2012 will see the Mayans having the last laugh or not, it's been a memorable one as I stop and look back at all the accomplishments of this past year. The laughs, ponderings, tears, sadness, happiness. They all sort of roll into one big play-dough ball of life.
I had another talk at Tango (these things always happen) with a lovely chap who's headed back to Australia-conversation turned to returning home and it was then that I started thinking back to AA, back to a life I had once created for myself overseas. For some reason it is so hard to grasp that it was reality...at one point. I guess the reality now is that paradigm shifts are a part of life, that somehow everything changes in a blink of an eye and all these new schedules fit into life, until you wonder when you ever, never knew life to be just as it is now.
And back then I couldn't wait for this day to come. If only to just erase some memories.
Langkawi tomorrow. Epic time to show our excellent movie!
I had another talk at Tango (these things always happen) with a lovely chap who's headed back to Australia-conversation turned to returning home and it was then that I started thinking back to AA, back to a life I had once created for myself overseas. For some reason it is so hard to grasp that it was reality...at one point. I guess the reality now is that paradigm shifts are a part of life, that somehow everything changes in a blink of an eye and all these new schedules fit into life, until you wonder when you ever, never knew life to be just as it is now.
And back then I couldn't wait for this day to come. If only to just erase some memories.
Langkawi tomorrow. Epic time to show our excellent movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment