...a guy who will make me feel like a girl. :)
I dug, I dug so deep to find that nonchalence. All I got was a mouthful of dirt, sweat and tears. It's when I realize that I should climb out of that pit that I found I had wings to fly with. Screw being kept down, it's time to have fun!
There's been so much emotional drainage going on recently with the reappearance of a dearest friend who has for 3 years been out of my life (to the degree that we didn't know whether she was dead or alive). It's at moments like this where you realize how time flies, new realities are put in place, and it all just seems like a dream. Nothing but a dream really. Maybe this is how life will be like, as we transition, run and cycle through the weeks, laugh in the office, do work, go home. Try to connect with everyone around us as best as we can but fail day in and day out as we're left in our own minds. Life I reckon is like individual boats in a omnipresent ocean. Unyielding and crashing and pushing us together and drawing us apart. Sometimes we have a handle on it, sometime we don't. But all we can do is pray for calm waters more often than not and good friends by our side. That's all there is.
Throbbing music, drunken haze. That high before the crash and burn. And repeat. Fun, definitely.
I dug, I dug so deep to find that nonchalence. All I got was a mouthful of dirt, sweat and tears. It's when I realize that I should climb out of that pit that I found I had wings to fly with. Screw being kept down, it's time to have fun!
There's been so much emotional drainage going on recently with the reappearance of a dearest friend who has for 3 years been out of my life (to the degree that we didn't know whether she was dead or alive). It's at moments like this where you realize how time flies, new realities are put in place, and it all just seems like a dream. Nothing but a dream really. Maybe this is how life will be like, as we transition, run and cycle through the weeks, laugh in the office, do work, go home. Try to connect with everyone around us as best as we can but fail day in and day out as we're left in our own minds. Life I reckon is like individual boats in a omnipresent ocean. Unyielding and crashing and pushing us together and drawing us apart. Sometimes we have a handle on it, sometime we don't. But all we can do is pray for calm waters more often than not and good friends by our side. That's all there is.
Throbbing music, drunken haze. That high before the crash and burn. And repeat. Fun, definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment