There have been a proliferation of chaotic issues with guys recently within the friendship groups which has gotten me wondering, where have all the good men gone? Is it really that hard to have a functioning decent relationship with someone that won't a)break your heart b) break your heart c) break your heart.
I'm sure guys are of the exact opinion too.
I used to believe in soulmates. Now I'd be happy with just the mates part.
My roster of skype people are not replying me and again, I figure that I've come to the point where I don't have anyone I can really talk TALK to anymore. And that's kind of depressing. I am at the end of the day a total cynic and a pessimist and maybe I'm slowly getting dragged back into that hole again.
I'm sure guys are of the exact opinion too.
I used to believe in soulmates. Now I'd be happy with just the mates part.
My roster of skype people are not replying me and again, I figure that I've come to the point where I don't have anyone I can really talk TALK to anymore. And that's kind of depressing. I am at the end of the day a total cynic and a pessimist and maybe I'm slowly getting dragged back into that hole again.
No comments:
Post a Comment