Was an activity packed weekend what with lipstick launches, dolling up for family portraits, last minute impromptu drink sessions and gossip.
Over the past few weeks it's been fun times going on with Russell Peters concerts, movie nights, futsal sessions, Bootcamp mania. Saying hellos, saying byes. A dozen tasks to do and a million more places to visit. Barely remember what I did yesterday, I think I'm losing my memory.
Funny how back when (10 years ago now) we weren't really friends with the people that we still keep in contact with in current times. Friends that once knew you inside out turn into the people that you don't actually really know at all, while friends you barely spoke to become the ones that you have conversations with.
Which brings me back to the age-all question, who really knows you at the end of it all?
No comments:
Post a Comment