We are always constantly reminded to be happy with what we have, materially and spiritually. It doesn't take much to be reminded how important this is. From seeing the homeless sleep in the center of kl city, to hearing people worry about affording houses and starting families, to global riots caused by jobless youth read in magazines of airport lounges.
Today reminded me why I should not complain about life. That right now I am happy, satisfied with where I am. Yet this is not an excuse for not chasing dreams, rather it acts more as a counterbalance so that I don't fly too high above reality and end up thinking my life is so tough.
Never forget this time of youth, where every opportunity lies ahead of you. Yet also do not be disheartened by failures or disillusions. Life is good, life is what you make of it. Cry if you have to, smile all the time, let things go, show people you care for them without thought of return.
Feel, because then you know you are human.
Life has been busy, I have solid plans for the next 2 foreseeable months. And this keeps me active and looking forward. You need that, to stay alive to stay in control and relevant.
Streets race, ong shunmugam cheongsam, titanic 3d, tennis, bootcamp, tango, work, Italy.
The guardrails are starting to come up again, because, when you let everything go, you realize how far you can fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment