It's been a long time since I've done any philosophical musings and panderings as I always used to. Somehow life ran off without me for a bit and as I said in an email "I'm back, body and soul".
I tried to grow up but realize you couldn't force it, and just when you realize you can't force it, is the moment in which it comes naturally.
Notes lie in digital form waiting to be transcribed but I shall wait until I'm done with work before entering my room and quiet for a bit in order to reorganize my thoughts. Blogging remains so thereupeutic to me and finally maybe, perhaps I've gotten over the cement block in my mind and the stress that came with a new job and putting myself in a new position in life. Slipping back into work today felt normal and for once I was excited to be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment