I don't think its ever completely over. Hearts don't break evenly one tumblr post once said and as ridiculous it is to find myself pondering over events past it still kinda hurts to think that I can be replaced that easily.
But who cares...right?
Sundays are often days I take snuggled under blankets at 11:12pm, as a time for reflection. The end of a week, the start of another. I now know why people detest mondays so much, it's like...you just spent 2 days with hours to YOURSELF. Hours that belong to you and no one else, and now with a quick breath you slip underwater yet again, where time is traded for $$$, responsibilities and something called status.
I'm still standing by my previous status of being over this whole adult thing.
I had an eventful weekend, good whacking of tennis balls and a runaround outside with a blister as the result. Reminds me I need to replace my racquet grip and omg the Australian Open just makes me want to take up tennis seriously yet again. Aged 22...too late to turn pro? lol.
And today, back in a drama room, playing catch with a bunch of strangers, and acting. The one class I detested, but I have this knack for throwing myself into things I fear the most. I miss classes, I really do. Not the exams but just...being taught things, letting someone else do the thinking for once. This adult thing really doesn't suit me does it?
A little older, a little wiser, a little less hung up over things. Come what may. But sometimes I still wish we were immersed in each other. It's scary how much I would throw away just to hear certain things, or feel certain things again. But chapters end for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment