This was my entry of my very first job 3 years ago
Of golf courses and financial models
Of golf courses and financial models
I spent today traipsing around a golf course. In heels. Michelle Wie was somewhere in the vicinity. I now know that water retention is very important in a golf course and that people often don't really know what they are doing. Good god now THAT is scary.
Still adjusting, can't believe it's only second week. Uncovering more insights, nice bunch of people. See where this takes me.
Still adjusting, can't believe it's only second week. Uncovering more insights, nice bunch of people. See where this takes me.
3 years on and I find myself at yet another client site adjusting. Work is the same, what's different is the system behind it and the people.
Who knew that 3 years on my ex-colleagues would become the family that I would call on when I need support, entertainment, motivation. Now let's mark this as the new entry.
We'll see where this takes me then =).
No comments:
Post a Comment