Thursday, September 20, 2012

This dreamer need to reboot her dreams

Surprising right, life's sort of settled into this monotony of work, sports, travel, weekends that seem to just loop round and round. It's a wonder that I'm not bored out of my mind just yet, but I guess this is where the circles of social life step in to try and break up routine just a little bit.

2 years. Almost. What next? What now?

For now everything sort of fits like a second skin. But today I'm feeling just a little restless. It's one of those days where you've caught the wrong hour to wake up and basically woke up on the totally wrong side of the bed. TOTALLY. Where you sit at work and wonder WHAT you're actually doing. I'm sure it's the curse of the white collar worker, but what next eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment