Friday, July 8, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Yet another friday of an activity filled week. Felt like Monday was just yesterday really.

Hmm so let's see what happened this week...Drinks and food around Damansara on Monday, Central market art scouting on Tuesday, Gita Bayu and late night swims on Wednesday, Drinks at the hill on Thursday and BSC table hunting, bday dinns and maybe visiting friends tonight. Seeing how tomorrow is basically a lockdown on town, I guess this weekend is majorly disrupted already. I'm in 2 frames of mind about this, 1 mind is going, it's all the governments fault and I hope its a successful rally but I'm more annoyed that I can't play tennis and the other mind is going, I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I support it but wouldn't dare go out and walk.

Sigh. Tough decisions, standing up for something isn't easy.


It was a good night seeing various people I've known through my life though. But slightly weird when I start thinking about how little we really share in common anymore. Who really knows you? Like, REALLY knows you?

And something is still missing =(.

When the music stops, when the friends are gone, who do you want to be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment